Can your group thrive in disaster?
You’ve watched the information. You’ve seen the scary stuff occurring on the planet. The longer term is unsure, and also you’re now dealing with one of many best exams of your management.
How will you put together for one thing you didn’t see coming? How will you greatest reply to the problem as a substitute of reacting to it?
It’s pure to really feel anxious throughout a disaster, and as a enterprise proprietor or chief, your persons are ready so that you can step up and provides them braveness.
You possibly can emerge from the challenges of right this moment with a stronger, extra resilient group. We will help.
Main Via Disaster is the chief’s information to succeeding in turbulent instances.
As the previous CEO of a $250M company and the founder and CEO of a multimillion-dollar, leadership-development firm, Michael Hyatt is aware of what it’s like to answer a disaster as a frontrunner.
Throughout the recession of 2008, Michael Hyatt confronted a problem with Thomas Nelson Publishers. Many had been fearful concerning the state of our economic system and regarded to him for steering. However Michael and his management staff applied a gameplan that resulted in saving the corporate and permitting it to thrive within the hardest economic system.
In Main Via Disaster, Michael desires to equip you with the technique to emerge profitable in crises like COVID-19. This on-line course will train you learn how to . . .
- Guarantee a gradual, dependable mindset irrespective of how dangerous it will get
- Use easy practices to floor your self in four areas and set the stage for assured determination making
- Assess your distinctive vulnerabilities within the four most vital areas of your enterprise
- Create a tiered, threat discount response utilizing my four step course of
- Determine the alternatives most advantageous to your enterprise from least dangerous to most dangerous
- Create an efficient communication plan to your staff and prospects that conjures up confidence in you and them
Instruments and Templates to Information Your Group
Within the course, you’ll obtain downloadable instruments and templates to assist your group combat the COVID-19 disaster and different challenges you might face sooner or later. Consists of instruments corresponding to:
- Private Assets Stock, to take inventory of the sources you must fight disaster.
- Grounding Habits Report, that will help you win the battle in your thoughts as you implement your motion plan.
- Enterprise Vulnerability Evaluation, that will help you assess your prime 5-7 vulnerabilities within the enterprise that should be addressed now.
- Danger Mitigation Planner, to prepare your response to every of the dangers you face.
- Disaster Alternative Maximizer, to distill your pondering right into a product plan for thriving amid the disaster.
- Disaster Communication Planner, to strategize the when, how, and who behind speaking your motion plan.
- Layoff Resolution Maker, that will help you determine if layoffs are crucial and take the proper subsequent steps if they’re.
- Money Circulate Situation Planner, to forecast your money stream and see what’s on the horizon for your enterprise.
- When you full this course, you’ll have the instruments and methods it is advisable to confidently lead in turbulent instances.
Six Classes to Navigate the Chaos
Plus extra sources to additional provide help to in your management.
Session 1: Shift Your Considering
Transfer from a spot of shortage and worry to abundance and confidence
Quantify the sources at your disposal to attract on throughout this time
Recall previous victories to gasoline your resilience right this moment
Take management of your ideas so your thoughts turns into your ally not your enemy
Instrument: Private Assets Stock
Session 2: Keep Grounded
Clearly perceive what you might have management over and what you don’t
4 areas to deal with to regain your sense of equilibrium
The best way to set your self up for high-quality determination making when the stakes are excessive
Easy practices you should utilize each day—irrespective of how loopy it will get—to fight overwhelm, exhaustion, and worry
Instrument: The Grounding Habits Report
Session three: Assess Your Vulnerabilities
The 4 areas in your enterprise you need to think about when assessing vulnerabilities to construct the inspiration to your Disaster Motion Plan
The precise questions it is advisable to ask in every area to make sure you’ve considered all the pieces
Determine your prime 5 to seven vulnerabilities that have to be addressed now to outlive
Instrument: The Enterprise Vulnerability Evaluation
Session four: Cut back Your Dangers
4 methods to make use of to cut back your greatest dangers
Determine what it is advisable to Droop, Cut back, Get rid of, and Range now
The best way to create a three-tiered strategy that ensures you reply appropriately to your prime 5 to seven vulnerabilities
Instrument: Danger Mitigation Planner
Session 5: Determine Your Alternatives
The best way to leverage innovation and creativity like by no means earlier than
The four-part framework for figuring out which alternatives take advantage of sense to pursue given your explicit context
Uncover hidden alternative in 4 areas—Market Penetration, Product Improvement, Market Enlargement, and Enterprise Diversification
Instrument: Disaster Alternative Maximizer
Session 6: Implement Your Plan
A 3-step course of that will help you rapidly develop a communication plan to your staff and your most vital exterior relationships to encourage confidence and belief
Precisely what your workers and prospects want to listen to from you now
How usually it is advisable to talk to maintain everybody aligned
The largest communications errors you may make in a disaster and learn how to keep away from them.
Rapidly finalize your Disaster Motion Plan for speedy implementation
Instruments: Disaster Communication Planner and Disaster Motion Plan
Further Coaching: Money Circulate Situation Planner
Run money stream eventualities to know your tolerance for income dips
Decide which bills you may afford to proceed and which of them you may’t
Determine how lengthy you may go earlier than it is advisable to do layoffs or make different important selections
Decide whether or not or not it is advisable to pursue more money sources like emergency loans, traces of credit score, private asset liquidation, and so on.
Further Coaching: Layoff Resolution Maker
Three questions it is advisable to remedy in case you’re contemplating layoffs.
The best way to assess if layoffs are crucial to your group.
Particular questions to tell who it’s best to lay off (if that’s what you select).
A course of for dealing with the layoff dialog, and learn how to do it with care and concern.
Further Coaching: Church and Non-Revenue Chief Implementation Information
Particular steering on learn how to apply the course ideas in a non-profit setting.
A four-part framework to assist pastors and non-profit leaders assume by way of what issues most now
The best way to assess, reply, interact and talk together with your congregation or constituents for max impression in disaster
Frequent errors non-profit leaders make in disaster and learn how to keep away from them
You and Your Group Can Achieve Disaster
The unknown doesn’t should threaten the way forward for your group. With the proper instruments and technique, you may emerge from a disaster stronger. With Main Via Disaster, you may thrive within the midst of your best challenges. Order the course right this moment.
Michael Hyatt – Main Via Disaster: Movies, PDF’s